Dolphin watching is one of the most popular activities that happen here in Morocco. So, if you are visiting this place to specially make a dolphin tour then here you have a place called Tenerife that is home to Teno-Rasca Marine Strip. Here in this article, we are going to talk about the dos and don’ts while taking a dolphin tour.
Club Canary is a tour company that offers you the best things to do here in Tenerife. They have this best service named the Royal Dolphin Tenerife, which will give you the best dolphin tour. They are currently giving you a temporary 10% discount on this service. Just check the details and many more offers on their website.
- Choose the Best Tour: Every planning needs to be done beforehand so that you can make the most of it. So, if you are planning for a dolphin tour then you need to decide, which time of the day you want to go for it and also the best dolphin tour. In this way, you will make it more memorable for you.
- Be prepared with the right questions: Before you go for the tour, you need to ask all the questions that you have in mind to your tour guide. Most importantly ask them what you need to wear at the time of the tour or any accessories required like sunglasses or beach hats.
- Know well about the cruise’s policy: This is important when you have any emergencies. Because if you know about the cruise’s policy then you will know what to do and who to approach if you have any issues.
- Never be rude to the crew: You as a passenger, need to understand that there are many other passengers along with you on the trip. So, you cannot expect the crew to only concentrate on you as they need to give equal attention to everyone. Hence, do not be rude to them and just be patient.
- Do not disrespect the sea: When you are on the trip, please do not throw any waste in the sea, even if it is a small piece of paper. Because any litter can cause harm to the sea creatures.
- Do not feed or touch the dolphins: Dolphins are very majestic creatures of the sea, and when you would try to feed or touch them, they might consider you as a threat. Unless you are advised to do so, keep your hands away from them.
- Enjoy yourself: Make the most of this trip by taking pictures of yourself and the dolphins. There is no harm in doing so and it will be like the best memories with you. you can also ask for as many information as you want, as your captain and the crew know a lot about it
- You don’t need to be scared of dolphins: Dolphins are harmless creatures until you do any harm to them. So, you don’t need to worry about them being close to your boat. However, make sure that you are not too close to them if you do not have anyone to supervise you.
In the Tenerife area, the best time to watch dolphins is all year round. However, make sure that you follow all the instructions carefully before going there.